Fiber optic link
- Wavelength: 850nm/1300nm/1550nm. The fiber optic component is of type SFP, where “P” stands for “Pluggable”. The type of SFP is selectable to match the distance in the application
- Fiber optical connector: LC
- Optical system budget: Depends on type of SFP
- Typical distance: In multimode fiber it is up to 300m. For single mode fiber depending on the selected type of SFP, the distance is up to 80 km
- Video Resolution: 640×480 pixels up to 4096 x 2160 pixels (4K2K@30Hz with YCbCr 4:4:4 and 4K2K@60Hz with YCbCr 4:2:0)
- Connector: HDMI Type A
- USB support: USB 1.1/2.0
- Connector: Type B
- Audio Format: Supports all standard formats, such as Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD-Master Audio and more.
- Connectors: Two (2)JIS F05 (JIS C5974-1993 F05), IN and OUT
Remote Restet (60-00-6932)
- Connector: Screw type terminal block, pluggable
- AC: 100VAC to 240VAC 47−440 Ηz
- AC-connector: IEC 320, 3 pin
- Power consumption: 25W
- Temperature range: Operating, +10 to +40 C C. Storage, -40 to +70 C.
- Relative humidity: Operating, 5 to 95 % . Storage, 5 to 95 % non condensing.
- Safety: CE
- Environmental: Complies with appropriate requirements of RoHs and WEEE
Dimensions and Weight
- Physical size: (60-00-6932) 115 (H), 40 (W), 195 (D) mm, 4.5 (H), 1.6 (W), 7.7 (D) inch
- Physical size: (60-00-6934) 115 (H), 20 (W), 195 (D) mm, 4.5 (H), 0.8 (W), 7.7 (D) inch
- Weight (60-00-6932): 0.25 kg / 0.55 lbs.
- Weight (60-00-6934): 0.15 kg / 0.33 lbs.