Fiber optic link – Video, RGB
- Wavelength: 850nm/1300nm/1550nm. The fiber optic component is of type SFP, where “P” stands for “Pluggable”. The type of SFP is selectable to match the distance in the application
- Fiber optical connector: LC
- Optical system budget: Depends on type of SFP
- Typical distance: 0 to several km. Depending on type of fiber and video bandwidth
Galvanic interface – Video
- Resolution: 640×480 pixels up to 1280x1024pixels at 60Hz. Video is connected either as
DVI, (digital), or as VGA, (analog). At Monitor side only as DVI.
- Connector: DVI: DVI-D . VGA: HD15 male. (High Density D-sub, 15-pin). Dual video link. 2xDVI-D and 2xVGA.
Galvanic interface – USB
- Connectors: Transmitter – Local side, 1xType B. Receiver – Remote Side, 1 to 4 xType A.
- DC: 120V DC to 300V DC, (45-515 only 24VDC)
- AC: 85VAC to 264VAC 47−440 Ηz
- AC-connector: IEC 320, 3 pin
- Power consumption: 25W
- Temperature range: Operating, +10 to +40 C C. Storage, 0 to +70 C.
- Relative humidity: Operating, 5 to 95 % . Storage, 5 to 95 % non condensing.
- Immunity: EN 61000-6-2
- Emission: EN 61000-6-4
- LVD: EN 50187; RIV=
- Vibration: IEC 60255-21-1 Class 2
- Shock: IEC 60255-21-2 Class 2
- Seismic: IEC 60255-21-3 Class 2
- ESD: IEC 60255-22-2 Class 3, contact 6kV, air 8kV
- Radiated: IEC 60255-22-3 / IEEE/ANSI C37.94.2; 35V/m
- Burst Power: IEC 60255-22-1 Class III
- Burst Communication: IEC 60255-22-1 Class II; 0,5kV diff; 1kV common mode
- Fast Transient Power: IEC 60255-22-4 Class IV
- Fast Transient Communication: IEC 60255-22-4 Class II; 1kV
- Dielectric Test: IEC 60255-5, 2,0kV 1min
- Impuls Voltage Test: IEC 60255 / EN50178 5kV / 6 kV
- Insulation Resistance: IEC 60255-5; > 100Mohm at 500VDC
Dimensions and Weight
- Height: 45mm, Width 483mm, Without brackets 380mm), Depth 173mm
- Weight: 3 kg
- Weight (60-00-6934): 0.15 kg / 0.33 lbs.