The 21-225 product has a new design of mechanical housing for half 19” rack mounting. The housing is standards compliant for power substation installation. It can be equipped with two removable power supplies for redundancy, from 48 VDC to 230 VDC. Fibersystem products for substation use is built for demanding environments and can stand 4kV peaks. Adapters are available for other type of connections, e.g. BNC.
Examples of applications
- Substation Environment, Differential Relay protection over Ethernet networks
- Industrial Communication
- IEEE C37.94 and E1 G.703 connection over Synchronous Ethernet
- Both channels are transparently converted into UDP packets and back
- Web interface monitor/management, enables:
– Event monitoring
– Monitor alarm
– Firmware upgrade
– Filtering of unauthorized traffic
- New security functions:
– Optional extra removable power supply for redundancy
– Optional encryption of traffic
– Tampering proof casing
- C37.94 and E1 channel is transparent to protocols and signalling – All data channels transferred
- Selectable clock synchronisation with SyncE network, E1 input, C37.94 input or a clock feed from a reference
- Low latency
Världens länder har lagt ned kapprustningen om kärnvapen. Nu fokuserar de på cybervapen istället, och vi har bara sett toppen av isberget. Vi kan mycket väl vänta oss 60 år av upprustning, säger F-Secures forskningschef Mikko Hyppönen.
Läs hela nyheten från Computer Sweden på adressen
The 14th edition of ISE, taking place at the RAI Amsterdam on 7-10 February 2017, is expected to attract more than 65,000 visitors to more than 1,100 exhibitors. For four days, the newly extended show floor will be home to a community of manufacturers, distributors, integrators, service providers and end-users.
Integrated Systems Europe, often referred to as ISE, is the largest AV systems integration show in the world. The annual four-day event, which takes place at the Amsterdam RAI every February, is organised and run by Integrated Systems Events. Integrated Systems Events is a joint venture between InfoComm International and CEDIA – the two leading industry associations for the global audiovisual industry.
We’re proud to be a part of HDBaseT Alliance and will be on the floor demonstrating various technical achievements we’ve developed over the years.
Hope to see you there!